Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation provides on-demand information analytics and expert support to the Government of the Russian Federation on the key issues of the socio-economic development of the country.
Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation
Russia could create a new network of oil storage facilities with a much bigger capacity than the existent ones, according to the newspaper Rossiyskaya Gazeta. Research supervisor at the Analytical Center's Department for the Fuel-and-Energy Sector, Housing and Public Utilities Alexander Kurdin commented on the option.
The experiment aimed at using the Mobile Identifier mobile application instead of paper passports in Moscow will help establish the necessary infrastructure and its size, impediments to the project, and stages and deadlines of its massive implementation, acting head of the Analytical Center's Project Office for the Digital Economy National Program Sergey Leshchenko said in an interview with Kommersant.
Deputy head of the Analytical Center's Department for Expert and Analytical Activity Elena Razumova has commented on the emergence of an online platform for communication with beekeepers and farmers in an interview with Rossiyskaya Gazeta.
- Analytical materials
- Bulletins on Current Trends in Global Economy
- Bulletins on Current Trends in Russian Economy
- Competition Development Bulletins
- Education Bulletins
- Energy Bulletins
- Human Development Report for the Russian Federation
- Open Data Bulletins
- Reports on Competitive Situation in Russia
- Reviews of changes and trends in the regulation of non-raw materials exports
- Reviews of Legal and Regulatory Changes in Russian and Global Fuel and Energy Sector
- Social Bulletins