Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation provides on-demand information analytics and expert support to the Government of the Russian Federation on the key issues of the socio-economic development of the country.
Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation
The forced digitalization has become one of the most pronounced consequences of the coronavirus pandemic, deputy head of the Analytical Center, head of the Project Office for the Digital Economy National Program Grigory Kharitonov said.
State subsidies for works related to the coverage of federal highways by cellular communication will be abolished. Konstantin Ganeyev, Deputy Head of the Analytical Center’s Project Office for the Implementation of the Digital Economy National Program, told the Izvestia daily that the funds envisaged for these purposes in 2019 and 2020 have been sequestered due to the lack of demand from operators for the proposed support measures in the form of subsidies.
Bloomberg predicts a 3% economic growth in Russia in 2021. Chief advisor to the Analytical Center head Leonid Grigoryev has told the Komsomolskaya Pravda radio why the outlook is so optimistic and how our country has been coping with the crisis.
- Analytical materials
- Bulletins on Current Trends in Global Economy
- Bulletins on Current Trends in Russian Economy
- Competition Development Bulletins
- Education Bulletins
- Energy Bulletins
- Human Development Report for the Russian Federation
- Open Data Bulletins
- Reports on Competitive Situation in Russia
- Reviews of changes and trends in the regulation of non-raw materials exports
- Reviews of Legal and Regulatory Changes in Russian and Global Fuel and Energy Sector
- Social Bulletins