Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation provides on-demand information analytics and expert support to the Government of the Russian Federation on the key issues of the socio-economic development of the country.
Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation
“In the opinion of artificial intelligence itself (a new language model), artificial intelligence is a self-organizing intelligent computing system. A fairly good definition, given that it is an algorithm, mathematics with a very large number of parameters that lie at the bottom of AI,” Analytical Center Deputy Head Sergei Nakvasin said on Radio Mayak.
Russia plans to at least triple production of liquefied natural gas (LNG) by 2035. The United States and Qatar have similar plans, according to the Sputnik news agency. Research head at the Analytical Center’s Department for Expert Analytics Alexander Kurdin has commented on the issue to Sputnik.
“The main goal of the resolution on prejudicial appeals is to lower barriers for both controlling agencies and service consumers,” Analytical Center project head Konstantin Tsvetov told Rossiyskaya Gazeta, as he was commenting on the government resolution drafted by the Economic Development Ministry together with the Ministry of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Media and the Analytical Center.
- Analytical materials
- Bulletins on Current Trends in Global Economy
- Bulletins on Current Trends in Russian Economy
- Competition Development Bulletins
- Education Bulletins
- Energy Bulletins
- Human Development Report for the Russian Federation
- Open Data Bulletins
- Reports on Competitive Situation in Russia
- Reviews of changes and trends in the regulation of non-raw materials exports
- Reviews of Legal and Regulatory Changes in Russian and Global Fuel and Energy Sector
- Social Bulletins