Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation provides on-demand information analytics and expert support to the Government of the Russian Federation on the key issues of the socio-economic development of the country.
Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation
Rossiyskaya Gazeta has reminded its readers that the microgeneration law or, to be more precise, amendments to the Federal Law on Power Generation pertaining to microgeneration, took effect late last year. The journalists asked experts about their outlook for this sector of the fuel-and-energy complex. "There is no doubt that the law will have a certain motivational effect on the Russian microgeneration sector, including renewable microgeneration," Analytical Center expert Irina Pominova said.
“It would have been much easier if the bill on the protection of investments laid down uniform rules, while restrictions had been a subject matter of particular agreements,” Analytical Center deputy head Alexander Radutsky said on RBC-TV. In his opinion, restrictions should vary depending on project parameters.
- Analytical materials
- Bulletins on Current Trends in Global Economy
- Bulletins on Current Trends in Russian Economy
- Competition Development Bulletins
- Education Bulletins
- Energy Bulletins
- Human Development Report for the Russian Federation
- Open Data Bulletins
- Reports on Competitive Situation in Russia
- Reviews of changes and trends in the regulation of non-raw materials exports
- Reviews of Legal and Regulatory Changes in Russian and Global Fuel and Energy Sector
- Social Bulletins