Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation provides on-demand information analytics and expert support to the Government of the Russian Federation on the key issues of the socio-economic development of the country.
Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation
Russia plans to at least triple production of liquefied natural gas (LNG) by 2035. The United States and Qatar have similar plans, according to the Sputnik news agency. Research head at the Analytical Center’s Department for Expert Analytics Alexander Kurdin has commented on the issue to Sputnik.
“The main goal of the resolution on prejudicial appeals is to lower barriers for both controlling agencies and service consumers,” Analytical Center project head Konstantin Tsvetov told Rossiyskaya Gazeta, as he was commenting on the government resolution drafted by the Economic Development Ministry together with the Ministry of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Media and the Analytical Center.
“As a rule, inequality among the population slightly reduces during financial crises, and during the crisis caused by the pandemic, the rich have remained rich and the poor got poorer. Therefore, Putin's speech at the Davos Forum is very important,” Leonid Grigoryev, Chief Adviser to the Head of the Analytical Center, said on OTR TV channel.
- Analytical materials
- Bulletins on Current Trends in Global Economy
- Bulletins on Current Trends in Russian Economy
- Competition Development Bulletins
- Education Bulletins
- Energy Bulletins
- Human Development Report for the Russian Federation
- Open Data Bulletins
- Reports on Competitive Situation in Russia
- Reviews of changes and trends in the regulation of non-raw materials exports
- Reviews of Legal and Regulatory Changes in Russian and Global Fuel and Energy Sector
- Social Bulletins