Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation provides on-demand information analytics and expert support to the Government of the Russian Federation on the key issues of the socio-economic development of the country.
Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation
An article by chief advisor to the Analytical Center head Leonid Grigoryev has been published by the Neftegazovaya Vertikal magazine. The global economy found itself in a state of recession in the end of 2020, and a new balance between supply and demand is being achieved, the expert said. In his opinion, the world is witnessing massive redistribution of gross revenue, capital flows, personal transfers, incomes, and budget funds.
Leonid Grigoryev, chief advisor to the Analytical Center head, has told Business FM St. Petersburg why it has been relatively easier for Russia to survive “the perfect coronavirus storm” and why it is so important to develop the main street in small towns.
The financial status of metallurgical companies largely depends on the situation on foreign markets, considering that a substantial part of products are exported, as well as on the ruble exchange rate. Does the metallurgical sector have a reason to be optimistic? This and other questions of Rossiyskaya Gazeta were answered by head of the Analytical Center’s Department for Economic Branches Grigory Mikryukov.
- Analytical materials
- Bulletins on Current Trends in Global Economy
- Bulletins on Current Trends in Russian Economy
- Competition Development Bulletins
- Education Bulletins
- Energy Bulletins
- Human Development Report for the Russian Federation
- Open Data Bulletins
- Reports on Competitive Situation in Russia
- Reviews of changes and trends in the regulation of non-raw materials exports
- Reviews of Legal and Regulatory Changes in Russian and Global Fuel and Energy Sector
- Social Bulletins