Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation provides on-demand information analytics and expert support to the Government of the Russian Federation on the key issues of the socio-economic development of the country.
Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation
Mikhail Pryadilnikov, Deputy Head of the Analytical Centre and Director of the Project Office for Control and Supervision Reform, told Kommersant about the implementation of one of the reform objectives – reduction of the number of inspections.
Estimates of the Central Bank of Russia (CBR) and the Association of Internet Trade Companies (AITC), the principle sources of data on cross-border online trade volume, are indicative of reduction in imports and increase in exports in В2С segment. Tatiana Radchenko, Deputy Head of the Analytical Centre, told Rossiyskaya Gazeta whether coronavirus would have a significant effect on the situation and how the key online trade indicators might change.
“No measures can surely prevent oil prices from plummeting to $20, especially given the unprecedented global oil market oversupply”, Alexander Kurdin, Research Director of the FEC and HPU Department of the Analytical Centre, said in an interview with Rossiyskaya Gazeta.
- Analytical materials
- Bulletins on Current Trends in Global Economy
- Bulletins on Current Trends in Russian Economy
- Competition Development Bulletins
- Education Bulletins
- Energy Bulletins
- Human Development Report for the Russian Federation
- Open Data Bulletins
- Reports on Competitive Situation in Russia
- Reviews of changes and trends in the regulation of non-raw materials exports
- Reviews of Legal and Regulatory Changes in Russian and Global Fuel and Energy Sector
- Social Bulletins