Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation provides on-demand information analytics and expert support to the Government of the Russian Federation on the key issues of the socio-economic development of the country.
Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation
“As a rule, inequality among the population slightly reduces during financial crises, and during the crisis caused by the pandemic, the rich have remained rich and the poor got poorer. Therefore, Putin's speech at the Davos Forum is very important,” Leonid Grigoryev, Chief Adviser to the Head of the Analytical Center, said on OTR TV channel.
Competition between various types of Russian gas intensifies or weakens depending on demand in Europe and alternate markets, mostly in the Asia Pacific region, as well as the standing of foreign suppliers, Analytical Center expert Alexander Kurdin told the newspaper Rossiyskaya Gazeta.
A nuclear power plant is able to become an important element of stability of Uzbekistan’s electric power network, as projects of such a scale give a relief from colossal headache, chief advisor to the Analytical Center head Leonid Grigoryev said in an interview with Kun.uz.
- Analytical materials
- Bulletins on Current Trends in Global Economy
- Bulletins on Current Trends in Russian Economy
- Competition Development Bulletins
- Education Bulletins
- Energy Bulletins
- Human Development Report for the Russian Federation
- Open Data Bulletins
- Reports on Competitive Situation in Russia
- Reviews of changes and trends in the regulation of non-raw materials exports
- Reviews of Legal and Regulatory Changes in Russian and Global Fuel and Energy Sector
- Social Bulletins