Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation provides on-demand information analytics and expert support to the Government of the Russian Federation on the key issues of the socio-economic development of the country.
Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation
Research supervisor from the Analytical Center’s Department for the Fuel-and-Energy Sector, Housing and Public Utilities Alexander Kurdin has commented on Saudi Arabia’s decision to offer discounted oil prices to buyers in Europe and Asia in September and its influence on the price of Russian oil in an interview with Rossiyskaya Gazeta.
Measures supporting the railroad industry vary from one country to another, and there is no standard way to be followed, expert Alexey Safronov from the Analytical Center’s Department for Transport Economics and Development told the Pult Upravlenia outlet in comments on the Analytical Center bulletin on countering the coronavirus impact on railroad transport.
The use of “intelligent” electric energy meters will enable consumers to telecommunicate the meter readings to power supply and distribution companies; housing owners will no longer have to transmit meter readings themselves, the Analytical Center expert Oleg Kolobov told the Rossiyskaya Gazeta newspaper.
- Analytical materials
- Bulletins on Current Trends in Global Economy
- Bulletins on Current Trends in Russian Economy
- Competition Development Bulletins
- Education Bulletins
- Energy Bulletins
- Human Development Report for the Russian Federation
- Open Data Bulletins
- Reports on Competitive Situation in Russia
- Reviews of changes and trends in the regulation of non-raw materials exports
- Reviews of Legal and Regulatory Changes in Russian and Global Fuel and Energy Sector
- Social Bulletins