As a part of the business program of the International Industrial Exhibition INNOPROM-2016 the Analytical Center is hosting a discussion on energy and industrial policy and ways to create new momentum for development together.
The discussion focuses on a number of strategic initiatives included in the Energy Strategy of Russia up to 2035, which offers a new way for integrating the state’s efforts in industrial and energy policy, including in the field of energy efficiency. Creating industry clusters, industrial parks, localized production complexes and development corridors, mechanism for private-public partnership, project financing, technical regulations and other mechanism can make it possible not only to achieve the long term goals state in the energy strategic but also give a new impetus for the development of the domestic industry.
Experts will discuss the following issues:
- Energy conservation 2.0: new mechanism for the development of the energy efficiency industry;
- Regional growth and development centers from the Industrial Urals to the Polar Urals;
- New legislation and the opportunities it gives Russian manufacturers;
- Global experience in cluster development and mechanisms to stimulate it;
- Cooperation chains: cooperation between government and business;
- Investors and industrial projects: how to strike the right balance;
- Examples to replicate, success stories.
Participants will include representatives of ministries, government agencies, science, and the general public. The discussion will be moderated by Analytical Center expert Evgeny Gasho.