This event is conducted by the Analytical Center and the Non-Profit Partnership “Rossiyskoye Gazovoe Obshchestvo” (Russian Gas Society.)
Topics for Discussion:
- Relevance of the Concept of Last Resort Providers in the Modern Context
- Ways to Optimize the Gas Market and Rise Supply Stability in Certain Regions
- Conditions for Balance of Interests of All Gas Market Participants when Introducing the Concept of Last Resort Providers
- Securing Equal Economic Conditions when Using Transport Infrastructure and Gas Storing Capacities
- Relevance of Adjusting Regulatory Legal Acts and Operating Gas Supply Contracts
Representatives of federal executive authorities, Fuel and Energy Companies, expert and academic communities will take part in the event.
Date: 11th May, 2016, 11:00 a.m.
Venue: Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation, Small Conference Hall
Contacts: +7 (495) 632-98-27, +7 (916) 214-56-02 Ryzhakova@ac.gov.ru