On 13-15 April, 2016, Nizhny Novgorod will host the IX International IT-Forum “IT-Forum 2020 / IT-Djem” with organizational support of the Analytical Center.
On 14 April from 10 a.m. till 12 a.m. within the frameworks of the Forum will be held the roundtable “Open Data: theoretical and practical background” organized by the Analytical Center. This is not the first year when the Open Data topic is the subject of wide coverage worldwide, but still remains relatively new to Russia. While officials are trying to clean up with the filling the concept of “Open Data”, the experts point out their potential for business, science and public administration. During the round table experts will discuss the following issues:
- Legal groundwork and infrastructure of Open Data;
- Technology for creating sets of Open Data and how they can be used;
- Standardization of Open Data;
- Interaction between public authorities and society;
- Effective tools for promoting Open Data;
- Successful cases of using Open Data.