The event is an initiative of Center for International Industrial Cooperation UNIDO in the Russian Federation, Federal State Unitary Enterprise 'Russian Energy Agency' Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation, with the support of the Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation and the Federal Service for Supervision of Natural Resources.
Key topics of the seminar:
· organization of the accounting system of polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) on energy enterprises;
· plans of the Russian Federation to change the legislation with regard to regulating the treatment of PCBs;
· fand tax incentives for enterprises on implementation of environmental programs, including with regard to implementation of the Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants;
· experience in the preparation and implementation of environmental programs in the taking of the PCB-containing equipment out of service;
· an interim report on the implementation of the UNIDO-GEF project 'environmentally sound management and final disposal of PCBs at the enterprises of JSC 'Russian Railways' and other owners';
· presentation of the database on accounting of PCB-containing equipment and waste.
Representatives of relevant executive authorities, energy companies and owners of the transformer equipment will participate in the seminar.
Datr: 28th October, 2015, 10:00 a.m.
Venue: Analytical Center for the Government of the Riussian Federation
Contacts: +7 (916) 119-31-01, email@example.com