The Analytical Centre for the Government of the Russian Federation and the Russian Association of Energy Service Companies (RAESCO) are conducting webinars on various practical aspects of energy service activities.
Webinar "Financial modeling of energy-saving projects" will discuss main financial instruments used in the evaluation and implementation of energy service contracts (discounted payback period, IRR, NPV and similar). A model of economic and financial evaluation of the tender documentation on the energy services contracting rights will be presented, features of tax and accounting of energy saving projects will be considered, various financing schemes of energy projects will be analyzed.
The webinar is designed for the following categories of participants:
- Employees of regional executive bodies and local authorities responsible for the implementation of energy efficiency programs and energy efficiency, financial bodies staff, chief administrators of budgetary funds, as well as heads of organization financed out of public funds;
- Representatives of regional centers of energy saving and other similar structures;
- Heads of energy and energy auditing companies;
- Staff of managing companies in the housing sector;
- Heads and chief engineers of organizations engaged in regulated activities;
- Representatives of financial institutions;
- Representatives of educational institutions;
- Heads of associations of proprietors in the housing sector;
- Citizens living in apartment buildings, which are planned to sign energy service contracts.
During the webinar Remir Mukumova, the Director General of the Russian Association of Energy Service Companies (RAESCO), the expert in energy service in Russia, the recognized professional in CMVP, will answer questions.
Pre-registration is obligatory. Available through the link.
No entry fee required. Number of participants is limited.
Date: January 22, 2015, 11:00 a.m.
Venue: Analytical Centre for the Government of the Russian Federation
Contacts: 8 (495) 632-98-39, Karneeva@ac.gov.ru