The roundtable is conducted by the Analytical Center in partnership with the International Financing Corporation (IFC). The roundtable purpose is to discuss managing companies readiness to raise borrowed funds for full repair financing, estimate operating objectives on possible barriers reduction for managing companies crediting.
Within the roundtable experts will discuss:
1. managing companies interest in full repair organization;
2. managing companies interest in acting as a special account owner;
3. managing companies interest in acting as a contractor for full repair;
4. key issues/risks for managing companies, which act as a contactor for full repair;
5. managing companies interest in acting as a borrower of money in case owners resolve on loan raising for full repair, and a repayment source is owners money, which comes on special account (managing company's one)
6. support which is needed for managing companies, if they are interested in acting as a:
- special account owner;
- contarctor for full repair;
- borrower of money for full repair;
7. loan profile eligible for managing companies.
Representatives of managing companies, banking institutions, members of interagency working group on realization of pilot projects on full repair of common property in an apartment building financing for the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Utilities of the Russian Federation, Housing and Utilities Reforming Assistance Fund.
Date: December 12, 2014, 10:00 a.m.
Venue: The Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation, Small Conference Hall
Contacts: 8 (495) 632-97-83, Chikanova@ac.gov.ru
During the roundtable the “Interactive system for participation in events” will operate, please, check out the user guide.