The final conference traditionally closing the Project Olympus contest has finished in the Analytical Center. Today, a plenary meeting has been held and the winners have been announced. All the winners and finalists in the special categories were granted with prizes and certificates of honor, which were handed by the head of the Analytical Center Konstantin Noskov.
The winners in the special categories of the contest were the following:
· Administration of the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation in the Kirov and Industrial districts of the Samara Region – in the category of "Flexible Approaches to Project Management"
· Committee for Economic Development and Investment Activity of the Leningrad Region – in the category of "Organization and Operation of Project Offices for Improving the Investment Climate"
· Kronshtadt Group Limited Liability Company – in the category of "Project Management Systems of the Organization according to PMI Standards"
· The Center of Cluster Development of the Ulyanovsk Region – in the category of "Project Management Systems in the Executive Authorities of the Subjects of the Russian Federation, Responsible for Industry and Trade, and Integrated Structures"
· Branch of the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation for the Republic of Buryatia – in the category of "Project Management in the System of the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation"
· Stroytransgaz Joint Stock Company – in the category of "Project Management in the Construction Industry"
· Business Protection project – in the category of "Prosecutor's Office. SMART-management"
Congratulations to the winners!