On September 1 the Organizational Committee of the Best Information Analytics Tools 2017 contest will begin accepting applications for participation. The contest is held by the Analytical Center on an annual basis and is open to companies and organizations of any form of business organization as well as individuals involved in the development, deployment and sale of software products in the territory of Russia.
"The contest aims to identify developers and products that have proven their worth," says the chairman of the contest jury, Director of the Department of Information Technologies and Communications of the Russian Government, Vladislav Fedulov.
Applications will be accepted until October 15, after which the expert group and the jury will analyze and identify domestic and foreign software products that best help improve the effectiveness of management decision-making in the government sector in six nominations.
During the year expert events will be held as part of the contest to discuss the most effective technology platforms, analytics solutions and tools that aim to improve state governance. The first seminar for potential participants will be held on August 30 at 10 am.
The results of the contest will be announced and the awards will be presented to winners at the final conference that will be held on January 24, 2018 at the Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation.
Participation in the contest, regardless of whether the participant wins anything or not, offers the following opportunities:
- better positioning of the company in the market of information analytics tools;
- the opportunity to present their information analytics tool to a new or wider audience;
- getting an independent expert assessment of the product;
- getting an award (the status of the winner, laureate or finalist of the contest);
- being included in the list of information analytics tools recommended by the Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation for use by state authorities and other interested parties.